- 3 or 4 eggs
- 4 o 5 potatoes
- 200 g Iberian Ham
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The first thing we do is peel the potatoes, cut them into slices and rinse them well under running water, drain well.
- In a wide frying pan or casserole we put the oil, virgin or extra virgin olive oil, and to fry better of the picual variety.
- When the oil is hot we put the potatoes, we put them first at a medium temperature, they must be covered, when we check that the potatoes are already tender, we raise the heat to the maximum and let them brown.
- Remove the potatoes and leave them on kitchen paper.
- The remaining oil, we create and save for another occasion, is a clean oil that we can reuse up to five times.