Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Truffled-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Thanks to the fact that we have direct contact with truffle and olive farmers. We can mix both to get an exceptional truffled infused EVOO.
Black truffle (Melanosporum) Benefits:
- Provides potassium, phosphorous, iodine, selenium, iron, calcium and sulfur.
- It highlights the C vitamin content which provide endless properties that ensure a correct functioning of cognitive and physical functions.
- High levels of B Vitamin Group. B2 (helps to convert food in energy and acts as an antioxidant), B3 (plays a role in cell signaling, metabolism and DNA production and repair) and B9 (necessary for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, formation of red and white blood cells and proper cell division).
- Antioxidant properties that slow down aging and favor the circulatory system.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Benefits:
- Its antibacterial properties provide a better function of the digestive system and reduce the development of many diseases.
- It helps to the absorption of calcium and magnesium, which provide a better function of our main organs.
- A great source of healthy facts.
- Vitamins A (necessary to repair the tissues), D (prevents osteoporosis), E (prevents alzheimer, arthritis and infertility among others), K (Metabolism of our bones)
- Prevents heart disease, that’s why the Spanish Heart Foundation recommends its daily consumption.
Combining both products, we get not only a super powerful taste, but we can also take advantage of all the benefits. It is ideal for salad dressing, white pasta, or ham toasts.